Friday, November 7, 2008

WHY ARE THERE BOOMING NOISES OVER MY HEAD?!

Original: July 3, 2005

Mood:Scared.
I want some food.

Today was bad for me. Every time about now there are these weird booming noises all over the place, and light flashing and stuff. It’s almost as bad as when these big hot air balloons fly overhead, and it always scares me.

But that isn’t the worst part. My owners don’t always feed me right away, and it pisses me off. I mean, every night they give me bellyrubs, and it’s the least they can do to give me food every once and awhile, like WHEN THEY COME HOME AFTER GOING TO A RESTAURANT? I only get to eat twice a day. What’s up with that? Oh well.

I’m worried about some of the people on the Internet. Some of them don’t type all that well, and they use acronyms and such. I don’t get it. I don’t know what “lol” means. Or “wtf”. Why can’t these people just spell these words out? How hard can it be?

No comments: