Friday, November 7, 2008

Anger is bad

Original: September 23, 2005

Mood:Scared.
I want some food.

I’m so scared right now. There’s this stuff happening, and my owner’s been sick and angry and yelling over his homework. But there are some bright sides. For example, my owner’s learned to feed me like his mom does. It’s about time. I was getting worried he’d never try it himself.

I guess he’s been having some trouble getting to sleep, and just tonight he yelled over an algebra assignment-I guess it’s about something called “natural log-rhythms” or something, and he says he won’t accept any help and he’s going to drop out of school and all of this stuff. I don’t know what he’s thinking.

Anyway, I’ve been sniffing the pee other dogs leave out in front of our house, and it smells like the other dogs are getting older too. Why, just yesterday it seems like, I was throwing up in the front room, and getting into all sorts of trouble. Now I just pee there when my owners leave me at home for too long. It’s so sad.

Oh well. Just another day in Sissy’s life.

No comments: